The Welch Allyn MacroView otoscope (with throat illuminator) delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualize the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. Better visualization to help enhance learning, decision-making and patient outcomes.
Welch Allyn MacroView otoscope Features
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction
- Twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than traditional otoscopes