Welch Allyn 3.5V Hospital Elite Diagnostic Set
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides light output for true tissue color
- Rotating lens with ultra-seal enables easy pneumatic otoscopy
- Consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Fiber-optic illumination for cool light
Welch Allyn 3.5v Ophthalmoscope
- The coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spotlight, easier entry into undilated pupils and a larger field of view compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- 6 apertures:
Micro – allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
Small – provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
Large – general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
Fixation – graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
Slit – used to determine levels of lesions and tumors.
Cobalt blue – used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- 2 filters can be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:
Red-Free filter – filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
Polarising filter – virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
- Variable illumination strength via the handle rheostat dial.