MDF Stethoscopes: The MD One
- Handcrafted Since 1971 | Latex-free
- 100% stainless steel construction and acoustically-superior stainless steel
- PRE-ANGLED > ErgonoMax Headset is anatomically angled at 15 degrees for a precise fit
- SECURED TWICE > Dual-leaf spring construction offers twice the durability
- PREVENT PUNCTURED EAR DRUMS > Patented SafetyLock Eartip Adaptors are non-invasive and leads the industry in user safety
True Bell & True Diaphragm.
Take the guesswork out of auscultation with our True Bell & True Diaphragm dual-head chestpiece. The bell side focuses on low frequency sounds (20Hz-100Hz) while the Ultra-sensitive Diaphragm handles high frequencies (100Hz-1000Hz).
Denser, Longer Tubing.
Our flexible, latex-free tubing is thicker and longer to block out external noises, and provide a safer distance between you and your patient.
Our patented ErgonoMax™ headset is pre-angled and tension adjustable, allowing for a tailored fit. The dual-leaf spring adds a second layer of durability, ensuring the structural integrity of the headset and prevents breaking when tension is increased.
Pat No. ZL 200820155127.0
Acoustic Pyramid Chamber™
Our Acoustic Pyramid Chamber™ keeps the stethoscope tube from kinking or compressing while you work around your patient, to ensure a clear and open channel.
Our patented SafetyLock™ prevents accidental puncturing of the eardrum from loose eartips coming off during your practice.
Pat No. ZL 201020279423.9
Clear Silicone Eartips
Our ComfortSeal™ eartips provide you with the perfect fit. All MDF stethoscopes come with 3 sizes of eartips in small, medium, and large. Pliable silicone material allows the eartip to compress slightly creating a better sound seal.