The Welch Allyn CP150 Resting Electrocardiograph
Simple. Fast. Affordable. Connected.
The easy to use CP150 ECG is perfect for any fast-paced practice, where speed, simplicity and accuracy are all a priority.
The Welch Allyn CP 150 Resting Electrocardiograph (ECG) combines the best traditional box ECG features like full-size printouts and clinical decision with a simple touchscreen interface, fast one-button operation, and flexible connectivity options to help you keep your staff productive and your tests accurate.
- 12 lead ECG screen preview
- Large colour touch-screen display for easy entry of patient information
- A4 thermal printer for hard copy readings
- Easily share or import results into your electronic patient records using PDF output
- On-screen guidance – helps identify lead connection problems
- Instant power up – ECGs at a moment’s notice
- Easy to clean – reduce cross contamination
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Optional adult and paediatric ‘MEANS’ ECG interpretation
- 8 hours battery operation and 4 hours to charge
- Store up to 100 test results on the device or transfer to a USB memory stick
- Supplied complete with patient cable, mains cable, pack of z-fold paper and 100 disposable electrodes