The PO 45 pulse oximeter is ideal for home use or those on the move. When checking your health status, oxygen saturation is monitoring is a very important vital sign. At the same time, pulse oximeters are particularly useful for people with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or bronchial asthma.
The PO45 Pulse Oximeter features determines arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate (pulse rate) and perfusion index (PI).
- Determines arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate (pulse rate) and perfusion index (PI)
- Very simple and totally pain-free measurement
- Small and light for use at home and on the move
- Particularly suitable for persons with: heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma
- Suitable for sport at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing and aviation sports)
- Symbol display in case of erratic measurement
- Easy-to-read colour display
- Colour display with 7 display formats
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphic pulse display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch-off
- Includes retaining strap and belt pouch