The compact 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is perfect for monitoring and assessing children or adults in non-critical settings. The versatile stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, hours of comfortable use and comes in a variety of vibrant colours to reflect your personal style.
Here’s what makes the Littmann Classic III stethoscope stand out:
Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and peadiatric sides of the chestpiece. The peadiatric side is useful for small or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.
Paediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
Single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers in the tubing or any other component.
5 year promise
Turn to your trusted instrument for years to come with a five-year promise.
The brand new Littmann Classic III stethoscope provides you with:
- Open bell flexibility – The paediatric side extends to a conventional open bell by substituting the single-piece diaphragm using a non-chill rim
- High Definition sensitivity for doing overall physical examinations
- Tunable diaphragms on either adult and paediatric Surfaces of the chestpiece
- Single-piece diaphragm that is simple to attach and easy to clean surface, smooth without any fractures
- Next-generation tubing with enhanced resistance to skin oils and alcohol to get longer tube lifetime.
- Warranty interval – 5 Years (The 3M Littmann warranty covers the whole device)
The 3M Littmann Classic III stethoscope is created in the USA for constant quality. It comes complete with big and small soft-sealing ear tips, non-chill bell sleeve, and directions.
The Littmann Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Tunable tech is a 3M invention which allows you change between hearing low and high frequency sounds simply by adjusting how much you really press the chest-piece.
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide you with a comfortable fit and a superb acoustic seal; they snap tightly on the ear-tubes for security.
- Open bell remains clear of debris and dirt from keeping it covered with the little diaphragm
- Flexible headset lets you set the strain for head dimensions and relaxation by simply squeezing or pulling the ear-tubes
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers are utilised in the tube or some other element – to help safeguard human health and the environment
Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Specifications
Length: 69 cm
Applications/occupations: EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student
Acoustic performance: 7
Special adaptors: Yes
Warranty period: 5 Years
Construction: Two-sided, adult and paediatric
Material: Stainless steel
Diaphragm type: Tunable, single-piece
Diaphragm diameter: Adult: 4.3cm, Paediatric: 3.3cm
Construction: Single lumen (single acoustic channel within tube)
Material: Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers
Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / anodised aluminium
Ear tip type: Soft Sealing
Extra Ear tips: Yes