Superb Littmann sound quality for smaller frames…
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a child sized chestpiece – larger than the ‘infant’ but smaller than the standard Classic II SE – featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
- Miniature chestpiece uniquely designed for pediatric/petite patients and hard to reach areas.
- Have the option of a 3.3cm standard diaphragm or a 2.5cm traditional open bell thanks to the double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/ loss and use our laser engraving service to personalize your scope with text and symbols.
- Improve patient comfort with a rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Experience optimal sound transmission from the comfortably positioned, anatomically designed headset.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips reduce ambient noise.
- Latex free tubing and durable headset reliably withstands one million flexes.
- Choose from Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessments of young patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Raspberry tubing (28”/71cm) Stainless Steel finish.