HEINE Stethoscope: Gamma 3.3 Pediatric Stethoscope
The Heine GAMMA 3.3® Pediatric Stethoscope is the choice for excellent acoustic performance for the examination of children.
- Stethoscope with solid flat chest piece. The chest piece can be easily inserted under the sphygmomanometer cuff.
- High-quality membrane, 44mm.
- Single-tube construction with excellent sound transmission.
- Includes ear olives (small /hard) for sound insulation.
- Combined double chest piece with two different frequency ranges to choose from: A high-quality membrane on one side and a conical acoustic head on the other side.
- High-quality membrane, 44mm diameter for excellent acoustic performance and sound transmission.
- Cone diameter 30mm.
- Reduced contact area of 31 mm makes GAMMA 3.3 ideal for examining children.